Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Seventh

Happy Seventh Month "Make A Difference"


Photo Courtesy: Google Images

I've been looking for a perfect word that would fit in my next article. This day again marks the seventh month of my writing stuff here and the "eagerness thing" just suddenly comes back from nowhere and drags me to find time to write again. Sad thing is that, I just can't seem to find the right words to start. All I can think of right now is regrets which goes like...


Regrets just like Sinatra, I have a few. lol...


Perhaps, this is one popular notion of people in the middle of struggle. Sometimes things aren't the way they supposed to be and while in the middle of it you'd really ask yourself with a question like...

It's a long way to the top, but do I really need to go there?

Browsing on some faded articles I have made me feel really appreciated for the first time with all the "likes" and "comments" that somehow flood in my page.  

The last word I suppose should always be "hold on".



Just hoping that my just-keep-on-moving attitude would always prevail. lol...

Thanks you very much indeed. Have fun "Make A Difference"


No comments:

Post a Comment