Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stunning

He's seated first row, fourth from the right on this glamorous picture. He's the next man in my list of Friends Forever Affluent Batchmates... lol...

 

 Friends Forever Photo...

A sizzling hot boy back in high school, he's hot in a sense that almost everybody knew him. He belonged to almost every group and clubs performing incredibly on stage. He could be considered a complete package for all young ladies out there. Wanna know why??? It's for you to find out...lol...


enjoyin the summer...
Most people consider high school life to be the "best time of life". So what are the best things about HIGH SCHOOL???

It's the chance to meet new people, gain fun experiences and of course, try new things like sports or maybe playing musical instrument and more. I'll be honest, this guy nailed it all...

Boys in our class love playing basketball and but I'm not so in it. Luckily, one time I got in as a substitute player. What more can I say? He's one of the powerful players those days due to his athleticism. He's like "the man with the million moves". He does pivotal and spin moves, reason why nobody can check him. Moreover, when given a chance to elevate and carry the ball, he stays a bit longer in the air than most players do. What a move!!! lol...

Needless to say, it's a mix feeling of sadness and happiness for me. I'm glad that most of them were doing great and fantastic and at the same time,  I felt really sadden and just let myself be drowned in remorse all the years knowing I can't even dribble the ball and lays it up in the basket due to my clumsy or rather skinny extremities. I am such a big loser... lol 


with his lovely family...

Everything changes like it always does. He is now a successful mechanical engineer. And that further proves his prowess and versatility. He is on his way now and doing a decent job. I've heard that he still pays a visit to our same hometown and enjoy his spare time with his family.


dinner somewhere...

Back in high school we were ask about our individual life motto, I couldn't exactly remember if I have one but his somewhat goes like:

"Family first before anything else"

Well, that motto would take a lot of courage and incredible dedication. He really is a family oriented kind of person. I once noticed him sit in reverie, reading and planning things on how to live his life to the fullest.

"Life is not all about getting what you want, life is all about getting what you need"

You are stunning and you deserve to take the fourth place in the podium... :)






No comments:

Post a Comment