Friday, May 20, 2011

Still Fightin' It

Every moment we create new karma by the way we say, do, and think...

If we do good things, in the future good things will happen to us. If we do bad things, in the future bad things will happen to us.

Photo Courtesy: Click Art Photography
It was one those typical days when I got a ring from somebody. She was a Thai woman who asked me if I could do her a favor of teaching her daughters about basic English conversation. First, I eagerly asked her about where she got my number. She said she got it from her friend who I think knew me before. We talked on the phone for a couple of minutes but she was speaking so fast I could barely understand almost everything she said. I was amazed hearing her speak a bit of English and that obviously added up ease on our conversation. She then mentioned that she's really interested about it.

And finally, it was Thursday afternoon when I met her with her two lovely daughters. She was a good looking woman who happened to be so sweet with them. The conversation of course was focused on the usual issues and plans regarding the tutorial and I did explain every bit of information about it. Everything was then set and finished.

Photo Courtesy: Google Images
I was about to leave that time when a heavy downpour begun, so I have no choice but to stay. We exchanged some basic information about everything under the sun and never did notice that we were asking questions way outside our pay grades. Later on, I found out that ten years ago, she separated from her husband. We dug some old ruins. I began to closely pay attention to what she was talking about. She had a humble and patient heart. She understood life and I think she's nearly coping up with her situation. 

One thing, I really like about the "talk" was her sheer determination and courage. She then exclaimed that, "This is Life". Sometimes it's unfair and we need to accept it. The best part of the conversation shoveled up the moment she said that and she did hope that one day she could make her daughters proud of her...




                           


No comments:

Post a Comment