Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rekindle

"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into fire by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light."

Photo Courtesy: Google Images
It's been three months now and hope that I won't grow tired of doing my stuff here.To be honest, sometimes I feel exhausted but whenever i come across and look at it, it reminds me of inspiring scenarios how it started and who helped me out.

Photo Courtesy: Google Images
I just wish that those people who once motivated me will continue doing so and hope that they will keep sharing their insights. Moreover, i would also like to take this blessed opportunity to extend my heartfelt gratitude to those who'd been with me these times and those who continually encouraged me to be the best me... Thanks a lot... :) 
 

 Happy Three Months " Make A Difference"!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment