Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Eight

Happy Eight Month "Make A Difference"

Photo Courtesy: Google Images
I love the Chinese proverb, "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Isn't it interesting that so many people who have never tried something are quick to tell you that a thing can't be done?

Almost all the times, I find myself on both my sides of this proverbs. To be honest, I rarely see myself initiating something to be done but find myself to be the one interrupting someone.  I just always like to stay on my comfort zone and play safe.

Again, I was inspired as I was reading the reflection about this proverb. But in one way or another it made me think that there's always room for improvement and it reminded me of another proverb saying " The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now. So I'm planting and making my tree grow now!

Just do it and believe!!!


To wrap things up. Life is like a chess match every single move changes a situation and every single move is a new oppotunity... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment