Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jaunt

Perhaps the best thing for everyone to do after a strenuous weekdays is to sit down and relax, ain't it right...? 

But what will you do if you are completely surrounded with people who never seemed to run out of things to do???

...the scoreboard...
You would definitely get persuaded by the idea and would probably think of joining the club. lol...

...rey and yen...
I meet some really good friends the time I moved in my workplace, and ever since that day, they were there for me always, helping me put my things in order. They are cool friends, very generous and kind. They are full of cool ideas. They never seem to run out of things to do. They used to explicate me things as to where to put and place myself the right way. They sometimes sound like one of my parents who keep on reminding me and I really appreciate it.

..putting on the combination shot...

It was one dull and lazy Saturday when we decided to pack our things and tried playing games. First, we played bowling for a couple of hours and tried billiards. We checked and went on some bars to enjoy the night as well. It was total fun and was so exciting.

...the mastermind...
The short journey we had was really thrilling and refreshing and we'd all wish it'd happen again soon...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment