Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Parallel

The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything...

Photo Courtesy: quirky-alone.blogspot.com
He's seated row one, third from the right. A man rumoured to have been linked to almost everybody who gets in his way for reasons not yet known until these times. Well, maybe it's because of his style, the happy face that always seems to invite. lol...

Photo Courtesy: Tomas' Album
According to my surveys, he undoubtedly, took the second slot in my Friends Forever Forbes Magazine most affluent batch mates... hahaha..


the workforce...

A successful Mechanical Engineer currently based in Lobito, Cuanza Sul, Angola. He was such a clever and smart buddy and was like a magnet that tends to pull everyone closer to him. I've known him for quite a long time, he always conjures up a sense of closeness to most people he knew and for that, almost all the time, he locates a cheerful oasis of friendship.
some friends...

One thing, I learn from this guy was the willingness to share what he had. He was a cheerful and a generous giver. I knew and heard some stories of his generous-giving acts and sometimes wished I could do it too. His warmth dispels gloom and one would really enjoy his company. And just two years ago, he also did unearth his treasure of a lifetime and they'd been married happily

the treasure...

Wait a minute. Hey! Mind if I cut in??????

Why is it that from the start you always seem to savour happiness??? Is the Justice Department still exists today??? wahaha...

I was clouded with uncertainty before, at the verge of losing and still, he's there... his willingness and generosity completely drenched me. I never did decline his hospitality. It cannot be denied he was not so enamoured with spending so much for himself. Instead he gives and shares it to others. I wonder how he got so good at it. I am really bowled by his level of understanding. He truly exudes an aesthetic view of life.


with his stethoscope...
It all depends on the situation, I guess. But its clear as a bell that possessions for him is not a fair standard of being affluent. For him, possessions is not the measure of things.

Live simply. Love generously..

halryt...

No doubt, that the second slot in the podium is yours... :)











No comments:

Post a Comment